Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whine-blogging

I am really sorry about this, but I REALLY need to whine for a sec:

It's freeeeezing here in Denmark.. It's still snowing and we're in April!! WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS COUNTRY?
I am working Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week... and fun fact. People don't buy ice cream when it's snowing, so I'm trapped here with absolutely nothing to do (at least I get money).......... but it is sooooooo boring :'c

Picture from prom last year - fun in the ladies room
Prom is coming up, and my dress just arrived (there will be pics up at some point), but everything is so expensive! The ticket is like.. 200 dkk or something. Then there's the dress, the transport to get there (it's a tradition to do something funny or freaky about that at my school), the booze (don't worry, I still love you booze, I'll never let you go <3), the shoes, the everything..... and on top of that we have to pay for the graduation-truck-thing (some danish tradition where we drive around the city and drink and shout at people.. kinda.. its quite funny!)... and thats 600 dkk. And then there's a birthday in my family this Saturday....... I have absolutely no money left for myself this month!!!!

I'm sitting at my work right now being bored. That's why I'm writing this blog. And when I'm this bored, I get really weird.... just like when I'm too tired. I'm sorry for being such a freak. I hope you guys still love me.. or like me... or... idk!!! I hope you care for me!! that's a good phraze!

ANYWAYS

I never get any comments on my blogposts, and I think that sucks! I'd love to get some suggestions or some responses of SOME kind.
So will you guys pleeeeease do me a favor, if you read this, leave a comment. Doesn't matter what you say. Tell me why your life sucks right now (I didn't give you half the reasons why my life sucks in the above text, but whatever)
.. Or come with ideas!
What would you like me to do? I've thought about vlogging and putting it inhere kinda? Tell meeeeeee! Or you can just say something completely random like... I have a dog called Spike... or whatever!
COMMENT. NOW!... please :)



- Kayleigh

1 comment: