Thursday, August 8, 2013

How to solve your problems

Sooo. I was thinking.. I'm currently in a job where there's a lot of like.. problem solving to do. And I've realized that the way i work with problems/challenges there is perfect for all kinds of problems. So I hope all the whiners out there, or just people who have lots of problems will see this, and use it. I will use this way of thinking myself, and I already do so. Especially when friends have problems and want my help. I'm not the kind of person who just pads on the shoulder and tell them they're so right about how much their live suck. I always try to find a solution on how to get rid of the problem. So this is a kind of request to all of you :D

btw - don't judge me on my amazing picture editing skills :b


No comments:

Post a Comment